Welcome to INTransport
At INTransport we offer a wide variety of services - from RV transport, to boat and cargo transport. Whether you're a manufacturer a retailer or an individual, our professional and experienced drivers are fully capable of handling your cargo with the care and attention it deserves. Our trucks are equipped to move the following types of units:
- RV Travel Trailers (single pull, haul & tow & trailer loads)
- Fifth Wheel Campers
- Gooseneck Trailers
- Utility Trailers
- Passenger Vehicles (Cars, Trucks, SUV’s)
- General Cargo
Keeping you IN Motion
Visit us on Facebook - share, comment, and like!
INTransport was formed in April, 2012 and was originally in the business to provide Dealer Pick Up. We now service several manufacturers including Forest River RV, Cruiser RV and K-Z RV.
At INTransport, we strive to provide a great working environment for our office staff and our independent contractor drivers. We are large enough to get the job done and small enough to know your name when you walk through the door!
We provide competitive rates and are fully insured to run throughout the US and all of Canada. Our helpful and knowledgeable staff are available to help you with all your RV transport needs. For specialty transportation requests, please feel free to contact our staff for rates and availability.
If you would like to join our team, please review the information under the Career Opportunities Tab.
Whether you're a manufacturer or an individual, INTransport's professional and experienced drivers are fully capable of handling your cargo with the care and attention it deserves.
Our staff are available 8AM-5PM Monday-Friday to assist you in addressing all your transportation needs.
Owners John Morgan and Ryan Casey Gary Slabaugh General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org Elizabeth Lester Dispatch email@example.com Liz Wyman Accounts Payable firstname.lastname@example.org Steve Heim Safety & Compliance email@example.com Lisa Lutz Backhaul Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org Sissy Ballou Single Backhauls email@example.com Sam Montgomery Sales firstname.lastname@example.org Kaye Gordy Recruiting email@example.com General Information firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping you IN Motion
INTransport, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.INTransport works diligently to provide a quality service. As an Independent Contractor Driver, you are representing INTransport and should always present yourself in a professional and courteous manner, especially to manufacturers and retailers. Drivers must adhere to the rules of the road. Each RV should arrive at their destination at the agreed upon time and in the same condition as when it left the manufacturer. Drivers must comply with all Federal Requirements related to driver logging, vehicle inspections, licensing, registration and insurance, driver physicals, drug testing and company policies. If you would like to join our team, please see the Independent Contractor Driver Qualifications and the Truck Requirements. Then download our application and fax it to 574.533.2926.
Independent Contractor Driver Qualifications
- Must be 23 years of age or older with 2 years of verifiable professional driving experience. **We must be able to contact a previous employer to verify this experience, personal experience of owning a camper does not qualify.
- Class A CDL is preferred but not required - If you do not have a CDL, your license must state that you are licensed to transport a commercial load with a GCWR of up to 26,000 lbs.
- Full 10 year work history must be documented on the application with contact names, phone numbers and employement dates.
- Current DOT physical (Long form and medical card) – Please note you cannot drive a Commercial Motor Vehicle if you have an impairment/loss of limb without a skill performance evaluation certificate. *You are disqualified if you have monocular vision or have insulin-dependent diabetes*
- Pass a DOT Pre-employment drug screen prior to being hired - Drug screen payment will be deducted from the first trips payment.
- Get pre-approved through our Insurance - No history of drug, DUI, OWI, careless, reckless driving, or habitual offender convictions
- MVR Reports will be checked for the previous 3-5 years and cannot contain more than 2 moving violation or a total of 4 points
- PSP reports will be checked. This will include all Commercial Motor Vehicle inspections and accidents you were involved in.
- Must have a cell phone with working voicemail
- Handsfree/Bluetooth capabilities for your cellphone. Earpiece, headset or Bluetooth through your vehicle.
- Must possess a digital camera or a digital camera on your cell phone
- Have a passport if wanting to make Canadian trips
- You will be given an INTransport driving test at Orientation.
- ¾ or 1 Ton Truck – Year 2000 or newer - No SUVs or vans
- No short beds, unless you have a sliding fifth wheel hitch or equivalent.
- • Truck must be registered for 26,000 lbs. - Registration must be in the driver’s name, if it’s not, we require a notarized Power of Attorney or lease agreement. (A bill of sale or temporary registration is not acceptable.)
- DOT Inspection Certificate - Must be done by a DOT Certified Mechanic
- Non-Trucking Liability Insurance of at least $500,000 and Physical Damage Coverage – This insurance is in addition to your current vehicle insurance.
- Coloring or tinting of windshield and front windows is allowed, provided the coloring or tinting lets through 70% of light or more.
- Class IV or V receiver with a 2” and 2 5/16” ball and solid steel shaft rated at least 10,000 lbs.
- Fifth wheel hitch rated at least 16,000 lbs.
- Digital trailer brake control
- 7-way electric plug at the bumper
- Full wheel mud flaps at the rear tires
- Full length mud flap at the bumper
- Extended Side Mirrors that accommodate 102” trailers
- Three (3) Flares and/or Three (3) reflective triangles and/or Six (6) fusees
- First aid kit
- Spare Fuses and Bulbs - Power units for which fuses/bulbs are needed to operate any required parts and accessories must have at least one spare fuse or bulb for each.
- • Fire Extinguisher - must be designed, constructed, and maintained to permit visual determination of whether it is fully charged. Condition, location, and mounting. The fire extinguisher must be filled and located so that it is readily accessible for use. It must be securely mounted to prevent sliding, rolling, or vertical movement relative to the motor vehicle.
- Battery for the break-away system on the camper –With box and strap(s)
- Carabineer Clip/D-Clip to secure the break-away cable on the camper
- 4-way lug wrench or torque wrench with ¾ - 13/16 and 7/8 deep well sockets.
- Tools to change a flat tire and general on-the-road repairs.
- Hitch Pin or Hitch Lock to secure the hitch on the travel trailers
- Zip Ties or equivalent to attach the transport license plate to the camper.
- Handsfree/Bluetooth capabilities for your cellphone (RE: headset – earpiece or Bluetooth through your vehicle.)
- Tire chains – Not required at Orientation BUT - DOT requires you to carry them if driving through states that require chains in winter months) Please make sure your truck is equipped with all required items or you will NOT be dispatched with a load.
HELPFUL LINKS http://theduallydepot.com http://www.dans-hitch.com http://www.shipshetrailers.com http://www.motrailers.com http://www.bbtoledo.com/ http://1stguard.com/ http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used to improve customer service(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
103 JOhnson St. Suite B.,
Goshen, Indiana 46528